punishment for bad slave

upinsmoke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
Hello my mistress has asked me to ask all of you for punishment ideas because i have cum without permission i will have to take pics of the punishments i have to do and post them for proof any punishment/task welcome but my mistress will choose which ones i do thank you very much and please don't be to harsh thank you

upinsmoke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
just come up with anything my mistress knows my limits and will tell me if i have to do it or not thank you for the comment i will try to put my limits in next time thanks

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
For all the slaves who must ask a Master or Mistress permission to cum will be put on a "timer" on how long it takes you to shoot once permission is granted. For every hour that passes that you don't orgasm in a 24-hour period, designated by your Master/Mistress, will equal another day that will pass until you're permitted to ask your Master/Mistress for another "chance" to orgasm!

Example: If manage to have an orgasm after 10 hours, you WILL wait 10 days before asking your Master/Mistress for another "chance" to orgasm. If you can't orgasm in the entire 24 hour period then you WILL NOT ask your Master/Mistress again until another 24 days has passed!

The rules for your "orgasm":

1) You WILL NOT touch your body in any manner to cause you to orgasm.

2) You WILL NOT put your body in any motion against another object or person to cause you to orgasm.

3) You WILL only be allowed to orgasm thru the act of anal penetration by a complete stranger (wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all OFF LIMITS). The only thing which will be allowed in your asshole will be strap-on dildos or cocks. You WILL seek out each anal penetration without the assistance of anyone else. Your Master/Mistress WILL approve each penetration for its "size and length" and determine if the penetration has caused you to orgasm. Each anal penetration will be performed ONLY once per act. You WILL go somewhere else if any particular penetration doesn't achieve an orgasm which your Master/Mistress deems appropriate. Animals are permitted to be used.

4) You WILL be completely naked during the entire 24-hour period that you are on the "clock" and your wrists and arms will be secured behind your back for the entire 24-hours.

5) Once it has been determined how long you'll wait for your next "chance" to orgasm after this day, you WILL accept the spanking of your bare ass by a "friendly" (wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all acceptable) thru the use of a leather strap or wooden paddle. You WILL be spanked continuously for a time period, in minutes, equal to the amount of hours it took you to orgasm (or didn't orgasm) on this day. Your Master/Mistress will approve the individual, location, instrument and the the ferocity of each strike. Each day WILL require a different individual, location and instrument -- an individual or location WILL NOT be duplicated during the entire period you're waiting for your next "chance" to orgasm!

Have "fun" and post a report of your "quest" for an orgasm plus a report of each day on your new "waiting" period to include daily pictures of ALL involved (faces may be omitted)!

darksinner2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2013
Since you came without permission, a couple cable ties or rubber bands on the base of your soft cock should keep it from getting hard, then you must edge for as many responses to this post that there are when you do this punishment, if you can't get close enough to edge, 10 minutes of play time for each post is suitable

Featured Threads

New Personals