Punishment for stupid slut

BadSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 5, 2015
I'm here to beg You for punishment. I have been very dirty slut lately. I didn't follow my Mistress orders, and i've been cumming all the time, when she was away. I need to be punished very hard. Please Mistress/Master Give me, what i deserve.

Last edited:

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Ok she will set you up before she leaves. You will be in a room with 2 doors with door knobs. She will first take small rope, string, shoe laces. Tie 1 end just below your dick head to 1 door knob, the other she will tie just above your nuts. She will pull it to the other door knob with the door closed. Then she will open the door pull the string about 1-2” shorter tying it to the door knob. Now she will cuff your hands behind you or tie your hands there. Then she will make you get up on your tip toes, and then spread thumb tacks all around your bare feet. Now she can give you a smack on the ass and go to work, out with friends or whatever she wishes, and has no doughs you will not masturbate.

BadSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 5, 2015
Ok she will set you up before she leaves. You will be in a room with 2 doors with door knobs. She will first take small rope, string, shoe laces. Tie 1 end just below your dick head to 1 door knob, the other she will tie just above your nuts. She will pull it to the other door knob with the door closed. Then she will open the door pull the string about 1-2” shorter tying it to the door knob. Now she will cuff your hands behind you or tie your hands there. Then she will make you get up on your tip toes, and then spread thumb tacks all around your bare feet. Now she can give you a smack on the ass and go to work, out with friends or whatever she wishes, and has no doughs you will not masturbate.

I deserve that kind of punishment, thank You Sir

Featured Threads

New Personals