Punishment Ideas For A Bratty Slave

SlaveFloris

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 29, 2015
Dear everyone reading this,
At the moment of writing this I'm the proud slave of a Mistress that I love very very much and am willing to do almost anything for. She is truly amazing and really sweet (Sometimes quite cruel as well though) but She has noted that I'm too much of a brat now and again. I must admit that She is right in that. Therefore I would like to get a few suggestions that might help me and my Mistress get rid of my bratty behavoir. Thank you all in advance. Beneath here will be the rules that we already have implemented. (Ps. Our relation is mostly over kik so please keep that in mind when suggesting something.)

-When spelling something wrong: 10 hard cockslaps with my hand and writing the word I spelled wrong on my hand. On days that I am not allowed to touch my dick the punishment becomes pushing 10 ice blocks into my ass which is way worse.

-Spelling Her name wrong or not capitalising the M in Miss or the first letter of Her name: 10 hard spanks on my ass with my bare hand or when She feels like it sometimes even with a my cane.

-Every time I come home having to do a cum tribute to Her in the form of looking up a picture on Her fetlife account and well.. The rest speaks for itself.

-Having to do daily excerises which are quite tiring right now as I just stated doing them: 30 push-ups, 5 wall squats, 30 sit-ups, 5 wall squats, 30 jumping jacks, 5 wall squats, 15 lunges right leg, 15 lunges left leg.

Thank You all in advance for the ones who can come up with something and same for the ones who tried to.

Featured Threads

New Personals