Punishment ideas for cumming without permission more than once

Imasissyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 1, 2019
I'm a pussy slave to a mistress and also a cuck, but I have cummed and touched without permission more than once, please send punishments so I can send her the link to this thread. Thank you

Cumhard1122

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2019
Obviously, you need to be denied for a while. You should buy a cock cage and some numbered deals so you can prove to your owned that your little fag cock hasn't been released. (like these https://www.amazon.com/ZhengCheng-P...seal&qid=1556855030&s=office-products&sr=1-19)

After that's done, from now on, when you're allowed to cum, you have to eat it all.

You should be forced to pleasure yourself publicly on Omegle or similar, but without the ability to see the other person or skip. You're just on display.

Reactions: onmyknees4guys

MrDrewSays

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2019
I actually do the inverse. If you need to cum so much, then do it.
Milk yourself into a glass repeatedly. try to get at least 5 loads. Then slowly dump the whole glass all over your face, head, and chest. wear it for a while and let it dry.

bdsmryanxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2014
I agree that you need to be caged long term. You can produce cum by having your prostate milked and you should consume it daily. If your Mistress washes and shaves your cock and balls and ties you up when she does want to play with your cock there's no reason why you should be in a position to touch it ever again.