Punishment Ideas For Me On My Masters Birthday

SubmissiveSweetie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2012
When replying to me, my Master would like it if you could call me something degrading. "Slave. Whore. Pet" "Worthless Whore" However degrading you can get or think of. If you tell me if you are male or female in your response- I am to reply to you as Sir or Mistress, or a name you would like me to address you as. Direct orders from my master.

I have a loving master who very much loves reading this site.
On October the 1st- it is my master’s birthday. The date I should be most thankful for- the date my master was born.

I have been asked to ask you to give my Master punishment ideas that will be inflicted upon me on his birthdate.

Things my master loves me doing or doing to me the most:
Spanking me.
Holding my bladder. (Him telling me when I can pee.)
Training my ass.
Me Being tied up.
Enemas
Me being blind folded.
Ball gags.
Most of all, Me being in a "helpless" situation with him in complete control.

(My master very, very much likes to be the one with the power )

I have been asked to make it very clear that your ideas can be as easy or hash on me as possible. My master will decide on my fate of the punishment level in the end.

Thank you very much for helping my master. This worthless pet is not worthy of such creative punishment ideas you are sure to come up with.

I am to report back here with my masters choice of birthday punishment when he decides my fate.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Stupid cunt, how are we to decide what abuses to make you suffer for your Master's pleasure if you don't include your limits and what toys are there to use on you?

Featured Threads

New Personals