Punishment ideas for my slut.

Dr.Daring

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2012
Hello guys and girls. I have a very bad slut who disobeyed me and needs to be punished. She only understands this with pain and torture. I have already had her put wax all over her tits, toothpaste in ass and pussy, chopsticks, tied her breasts, spank her ass with belt and hand. I need some new ideas to punish her. Her limits are anal, scat and public. I may send pictures of punishments, it depends on how good the punishment is. Please send punishment ideas as quick as you can and I will give a report. Also, just remembered to add, she is an online slave so I can't give fuck her or whatever.

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
have her make a clothepin zipper like these: https://www.google.nl/search?q=clot...G0QWTwYHwDA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=1086

run the cord along something above her head and then down again to about breast height.
Have her fill a bucket with water. Now she must get into position and lift the bucket and tie the bucket to the loose end of the line and hold the bucket in front of her with straight arms until she can't hold i anymore, then she must let go of the bucket and the bucket will fall down and tear the zipper off her. You can make her stand on something painful for extra torment, upside down bottle caps for example. I don't know how long she will be able to hang on, but you should time it and punish her more if it's too short for your liking.

Megladon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
Make the whore freeze a handcuff key in ice. When it's frozen she must attach a dildo firmly to the floor then clamp her nipples and clit. Next, she must attach the nipple clamps to to a very heavy weight next to the dildo that she cannot lift with her nipples, the chain must be short so she is forced into a bent over position while on her knees. Then she must cuff her hands behind her back. She must then start sucking the dildo for at least 30 minutes. Then she must raise up ripping the nipple clamps off so she can retrieve the handcuff key from across the room. If the ice hasn't yet melted she must apply icy hot to the dildo she just finished sucking, (yes she can do it with her hands cuffed behind her back), and lower her cunt onto the dildo and fuck it until the ice melts and she can free herself. Make her video tape the entire punishment.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope. To push her limits make her do this in the woods.