Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
All other regions
City
Kolkata
Kinks
Humiliation, spanking, forced pee,tickling, chastity,scales,gags,leash,blindfold,mild bondage
Limits
Scat,blood,needle,piercings
Experience
Spanking,nipple stimulation,fingering

BlueBae

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2020
I've been a bad girl. My Daddy is looking for punishment ideas for me. We live in different buildings and cannot visit each other during quarantine or lockdown as it is called in our country. I have no tools with me at home only household things. Please respond with some punishment ideas that Daddy can use.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My Kik is liluzivert0909.

She requested "some punishment ideas that Daddy can use. " No where did she say she wanted to kik anyone at all. Slow down and actually read the content. This was just lazy and disrespectful.

Reactions: BlueBae

rajmod

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2019
Hello sexyy slave
Pee in tub at least half then drink some of pee and bath with remaining pee make a live bath for your Daddy

evan wellium

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2017
Use cloths pin on your pussy for 5 hours atleast continue even if you need to go for pee you have to do with this.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Stand in the corner. For added fun, hold a coin against the wall with your nose. Your time starts over or an extra punishment if it falls.

Write lines. Perhaps 100 lines telling him what a great matter he is or what a slut you are for him.

Bodywriting. This can be discreet and humiliating.

Stay sane and keep that in mind with other wild ideas that might be posted here. ;)

Reactions: BlueBae

Featured Threads

New Personals