Punishment needed: Dildo machine

Lorilane701

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2014
I am being punished for touching myself without permission. My master has ordered me to do every punishment listed in this thread. He has ordered a dildo machine for me.
It looks like this:
There are several attachments varying in size for both pussy and anal play

I am a 19 year old female with no limits.

Reactions: milly and The king

Tiko

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 9, 2019
is there a attachment for both anal and pussy?

FreePlayer29

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2020
Well obviously your going to need to set up the machine so its aimed to go into your ass and youll need to be tied up and left for an hour or 2 alone with your master only coming by to speed it up. Maybe youll be left even longer if you amuse your master enough ;p

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am being punished for touching myself without permission. My master has ordered me to do every punishment listed in this thread. He has ordered a dildo machine for me.
It looks like this:
There are several attachments varying in size for both pussy and anal play

I am a 19 year old female with no limits.

I like how you say "I'm 19 and have no limits". Clearly you also have no limits to time and space. You were already 19 back in 2014. So did you find the fountain of youth? Or are you not who you claim to be like many others who make these type mistakes here? Yes people we can all click your profile and see all your past posts. So when you ages dont match up with other prior posts its a huge red flag.
Here's the post for reference. Anyone participating here do your vetting first. Not sure who might be hiding behind this one.

Featured Threads

New Personals