Submissive_gal2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 24, 2021
I have been told by my dom to request dares and punishments.

He is a long distance dom, so it will have to be doable by just me.

I’m pansexual, so anyone feel free to comment a dare or punishment! I like humiliation, pain, degradation.

Limits are:
-Any liquids that aren’t cum, lube or spit.
- Feet.
- Threesomes.
- Anal play.
- Will not send nudes to any strangers.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’ve answered posts like this all the same way. It is your dominants responsibility to task and punish. Why is he sending you to a bunch of internet randoms? Either he doesn’t care or doensnt have the experience he claims. He’s not even going to vet the people or the tasks given?
At minimum use caution since the dares and stuff you’ll get aren’t coming from people invested in your dynamic.

Limits were good start. It would help to put in likes dislikes for punishment vs tasking. And toys/tools avail for use. As well as any other restrictions ie no noise stuff, no marks, or no pics vid etc.

I hope you find what you seek. Good luck.

Reactions: DiscoveryofSelf

Submissive_gal2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 24, 2021
I’ve answered posts like this all the same way. It is your dominants responsibility to task and punish. Why is he sending you to a bunch of internet randoms? Either he doesn’t care or doensnt have the experience he claims. He’s not even going to vet the people or the tasks given?
At minimum use caution since the dares and stuff you’ll get aren’t coming from people invested in your dynamic.

Limits were good start. It would help to put in likes dislikes for punishment vs tasking. And toys/tools avail for use. As well as any other restrictions ie no noise stuff, no marks, or no pics vid etc.

I hope you find what you seek. Good luck.
This was a task given to me to see responses. He wouldn’t make me do a date/punishment that makes me uncomfortable.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This was a task given to me to see responses. He wouldn’t make me do a date/punishment that makes me uncomfortable.
This is the problem though and why in general this kind of post will get a poor response.

Someone could go to some effort to post an interesting task only for you to turn around and tell them it's no good or you're not allowed to do it. As @subzzzero mentioned this is usually just a lazy dom, that may not be the case with you however it very often is.

Another problem is that many (most?) dom types here are not going to interact with a sub if they know you're taken. I know, it's dumb as fuck but that's how it is. Most of the time they are here fishing for a sub so if they don't stand a chance then they just aren't interested.
In the past I have had subs of mine who are perfectly willing to post photos taking requests. You'd think this would be a booming winner but no, if they can't have her themselves, not interested. I've even confirmed this by have the same girl post a similar thread herself and she gets flooded with requests, she also gets flooded with dm's wanting her for themselves. Tough luck dude, taken.

Yup, it sucks.

Best I can suggest is try searching the posted tasks section and see if you find things you like.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Again you also didn’t give any toys tools likes or dislikes. That makes it damn hard to even attempt suggesting tasks. For example: use your nipple clamps and attach them…….etc…. I don’t have any clamps. Well scratch that one.

Anyone who would make a real effort here really needs some bare minimums to take shot even.

Also with you having hum deg as your kinks be sure you’re cool with body type, weight, intelligence and any other negative qualities that could be limits for some.

Dares are easy to type out and have you execute. But punishment that’s going to involve the Dom knowing what you did “wrong” and implementing something against it. That would mean knowing what rules you have in place and such. Again more info needed there to ensure no boundaries crossed. Also walking a fine line of doing your primary doms job there.

On with what the doc was saying I can personally attest to usually not mingling with taken subs outside of platonic convo. Unless they give clear boundaries and expectations. Then it’s going to be strictly tasks assigned and a lot of times that gets empty and stale fast. A lot of the reasons i didn’t stay in tasking groups on kik or telegram long. The alternative and it has happened several times is the sub gets more effort or attention from me than her primary Dom and he gets jealous or she gets negative towards him or it results in some sort of negative thing for the dynamic.

I think you can land some results. You just need to beef up the post with the necessary info.

Featured Threads

New Personals