Punishment Request for October

naughtyspanko5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2017
I've been a slut and a naughty brat lately; So, for punishment I am posting here to request spanking assignments and other punishments for the month of October.

The following body parts can take impact at the following levels of impact:
Ass - heavy impact
Thighs - medium impact
Back - medium impact
Tits - light to medium impact
Pussy- light impact

I am also open to receiving scolding/humiliation, face slaps, corner time, mouth soaping, line writing, and other ideas you may have.

See my signature for details. Please punish/ humiliate me for being a brat.

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Kneel on the floor facing the wall for 20 minutes. First 16 minutes you have to spank your ass as hard as you can every 10 seconds on the clock. Alternate cheeks for hits. For last 4 minutes, a hard face slap every second. 2 minutes per cheek.

Also for some reason I cannot find your signature. Maybe change the setting so it is visible for others?

Reactions: naughtyspanko5

naughtyspanko5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2017
Kneel on the floor facing the wall for 20 minutes. First 16 minutes you have to spank your ass as hard as you can every 10 seconds on the clock. Alternate cheeks for hits. For last 4 minutes, a hard face slap every second. 2 minutes per cheek.

Also for some reason I cannot find your signature. Maybe change the setting so it is visible for others?
Thank you for punishing me, I deserved it for being such a slut. I used my ruler for the first 8 minutes and then my paddle for the second 8 minutes, I then slapped my face for the 4 minutes, alternating every minute. My face and naughty bottom were red by the end of the 20 minutes.

Featured Threads

New Personals