punishment

redsox325

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2011
I have just got a slave and she just disobeyed me. So I am asking you guys what her punishment she should have to do. I will pick the four best punishments and have her do them. She disobeyed me by taking a cumming and using the bathroom without my permission.

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
As her punishment she should be made to Edge without cumming and Not allowed to use the toilet until you decide otherwise.

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
What are her limits, did she cum in session by "accident" or did she just decide to masturbate and cum against your rules? Was she forbidden to use the toilet for a long time, or did she just have to postpone?
The more information the better fitting the punishments we can suggest.
If (semi)public is not a limit she must pee outside for 3 days.

Boxy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2012
Dallas
Punishment

I often don't enjoy seeing these punishment topics. I do believe it is the Master's job to decide said punishment for the slaves crime. Every now and then I suppose is fine, but creativity, and knowing your own slave comes with the job title and much more.

But you did ask for a punishment not my opinion but I'll give you both. I think a neat punishment could be finding a song, it can be any song (I wouldn't recommend that dubstep genre) I'd use a song where you can find the beat easily within it and keep up with the tempo. Now, make your slave get the end of a brush, wooden spoon, paddle, something to make her blistering red. It could even be her own hands should she hit herself hard enough. Now, tell your slave she is to listen to the song, and hit herself along with the rhythm, all along her body. Breasts, cunt, stomach, you name it.

If you're not understanding, I'll give you an example. We've all been in a car and listened to a catchy song and beat our hands against our pant legs, or on the steering wheel to match the beat, right? Same thing only you're hitting your body for the whole song. I'm going to make a thread with better description and a video to follow it but other than that, give it a whirl.

New Personals