Push and perhaps break my pain tollerance?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I would like to do the same, so I will accept and attempt ALL pain related tasks and tests given in this thread for the foreseeable future. There will be a few limits but no matter how painful they are I will do them...

So the limits:
It MUST be safe and easy, meaning no damage including bruising, scratching or skin tearing etc... This rules out the typical "put pegs on your balls then rip them off without opening" since it gives me the fear of ripping the skin and hence a reason to refuse!

Also irritating substances are off the board, so no icy hot, chillies, nettles, insect stings etc... I MAY make special allowances for toothpaste on balls/cock but it isnt a certainty.

Spanking is a possibility, but it tends to be noisy... so i cant do that often. And no CBT involving tight tying, weights, or hitting.

On the positive side I have nipple clamps (from 3-7/10 on pain) lots of clothespegs, string and I can arrange weights. Also have a hairbrush and a flat shoe for ball spankings which does not cause ache but just an intense sting.

I have a fairly high pain tolerance but my weaknesses include ball spanking and repeatedly putting on and taking off the clamps after rotating...

I will provide pics on request and as a threat if you post a sensible task within my limits and I refuse or you deem me to have failed I will post a full nude pic of me in any position you desire WITH face....

Lets go :p

Limits in sig also apply!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals