Putting a list together and would love some ideas!

needs anew master

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2014
Hey Everyone <3 <3 <3
I recently found out that Amazon sells tons of fun and kinky things, and I decided to put a wish list together. Something I have saved so when ever I have some extra money to spend, I can look through my list and buy myself something special :p Also to share with my special friends if they ever wanted to buy my a gift for being good <3

So here is where I need YOUR help !! I do not have any toys, and honestly don't know what is good or bad out there. So I am hoping for my fellow subs to tell me what they have and love or would love to have, and you wonderful Doms to tell me what you would want me to have. Could be for pleasure, pain, bondage, training.. anything! The point is to be able to add this to my AMazon list, but if there is something out there that is really awesome, and isnt sold there, I would love to hear about it too.

Maybe when I save up enough and get some items I will make a gallery of my first times with them! Who knows ;) So please help me find some fun kinky stuff!

XoXo

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
A little insight on your likes and dislikes might help. I wouldn't want to suggest an anal plug if one of you limits was anal.

daveyh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 19, 2016
Lincoln
A good precursor to nipple clamps are nipple pumps. I'm a guy into nipple play, and using the pumps first distends my nipples so that the clamp can really bite. Bliss!

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
Two more online stores and...

If you don't mind waiting a bit longer for your order to arrive I recommend this site as well. It's cheaper quality but not by much and you can't beat the prices.

http://www.wholesale-bdsm.com/page.html?id=8

A good item to put on your list is a chastity device and I'll hold your key for you :)

Featured Threads

New Personals