rape/cuckold

gnosis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 30, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Its evening. My fiance and I are cuddling on the floor, drinking some wine and watching Casablanca. Our place is a small cabin up in the mountains, we love the seclusion -- spending the summer days naked in the sun, winter nights next to the fire. I look over and can see Amy's nipples pressing against the threadbare t-shirt she wears to bed. My cock stirs a little in my shorts.

"Man, she's fucking hot," I think. "How did I get so lucky?" But somewhere in the back of my mind I have that nagging feeling that I'm not so lucky -- that feeling that she wishes I were bigger and thicker, could last longer, could take control. I'm brought back from my reverie of insecurity by the low murmur of a truck on the dirt road that runs past the house. The headlights bounce shadows across the room.

Amy and I exchange glances. "Probably the Camptons," she says. "They might be up at the cabin for the weekend." But the truck stops in the driveway. We can hear voices and then a car door slams; footsteps across the gravel and a knock. "Fuck. Probably some more lost hikers." Amy hits pause as I drag myself off the floor and head to the front door. As I open it, I'm expecting another 5'10" hipster, with a five day beard and flannel shirt. Instead, I'm greeted by a giant: he's at least 6'5" and ripped like an athlete. The guy has no shirt and a bottle of Jack in one hand. He looks down at me, glances at the wine glass in my hand and smiles. Its not a friendly smile; its mocking. He reaches out a massive hand to offer me the bottle of Jack. "No thanks. What do you need?"

As soon as the words are out of my hand, I know I've miscalculated. His eyes have that blurry rage of a full days drinking. "Fuck you!" he roars. Faster than I can catch my wits, he grabs my head like a basketball and starts pouring the bottle down my throat. I gasp on the burning liquid. "What going on?" I hear Amy say and my heart sinks. The whiskey stops, its ghost burning my throat. "Run, Amy! Lock the fucking door!" But there is no way she can get to the bedroom and it wouldn't matter anyway. The man tosses me into the wall like a discarded towel and bolts toward her. I can hear her scream and reach for a piece of firewood to hit the guy. But just then the front door bursts open and my face goes numb from an unseen blow. I hit the ground, Amy's screams ringing in despair. I'm confused. But before I can do anything, I feel a heavy boot on the back of my neck, pushing my throat into the ground. I watch a series of feet pass by. My mind is reeling.

Suddenly the boot is gone and I'm jerked to my knees by my hair. A liquor filled voice whispers, "Watch your purty girl now, you little pussy." Amy is kicking and fighting and spitting as six or seven guys hoist her spread eagle into the air. For some reason, I can't help but notice that those beautiful round tits are hanging out of the remaining threads of her shirt. They still look so beautiful even as she struggles to beat back the inevitable. A short black guys, with huge muscled arms pulls out a knife and makes a quick clean cut up her pajama bottoms; a second cut and her thong is gone.

"She's sure got a nice tight little pussy on her," the voice mutters. "You ain't done stretched her out at all. Must have a little pencil dick. Don't worry none feller, we'll help ya out."

Somebody stuffs Amy's thongs in her mouth. "Get away from her you fucks!" I yell. Immediately I feel a hard blow to the back of my head. "Shut up, you little prick. Your girls gonna like this." With my head spinning I see the giant man who first came to the door reach down and undo his belt. He pulls it out and hand it to one of his pals who wraps up Amy's hands. I can tell he is fiddling with his zipper. I can't tell what is going on through the fog in my head, but I notice that Amy's eyes get wide. The man's head tilts back and he laughs -- not quite cruel, but victorious.

He turns around and walks toward me. I can see his cock is enormous, disproportionate even to his giant frame. He looks down at me again, his erection bobbing inches from my face. "I don't want to break yo' lil girl in haf. I'll let JoJo and the boys loosen her up firs'." Over the giant cock in front of me, I can see the black man pulling down his pants. While nowhere as big as the one in front of me, this guy is huge compared to me as well. Amy starts screaming again. "Let her go...." I begin to yell, but suddenly find the giant shaft pushed into my mouth. The head is so big that it stetches my jaw to the limit, like I'm trying to swallow an orange. "Shut tho fuck up!"

The voice in my ear speaks, "Ya like that big ol' cock doncha little man. Wishin' you had one like that." My jaw hurts and I'm struggling to catch a breath. Every time I sip a little air in, the man pushes his cock into my mouth a little further -- but it won't go far. I feel like my cheeks are going to tear apart. Despite the insanity of the situation, my cock begins to get hard, pressing against the loose fabric of my running shorts. The voice notices, "Ohhhh eee. I think he likes that cock, Billy. He done got himself a woody from it."

"He looked like a little faggot with that pussy glass he was holding," says Billy. "Maybe he wants to see what a real man can do to his girl."

Billy reaches down and jerks me to my feet. As his cock pops out of my mouth, I struggle to take a deep solid breath. I'm carried across the floor to the circle of men around my love. "The little faggot wants to see his woman get some real meat." There is a round of laughter. I can't tell what is going on. It sounds like Amy is crying or choking or panting. I'm pushed through the circle of men to the floor beneath Amy. As I fall, I catch a kaleidescope of cocks, one stuck belly deep in Amy's throat. As I hit the ground, someone grabs my head. I look up at Amy suspended by strong arms, spread wide. Directly above me, JoJo's big black cock is sliding in and out of her pussy. I can see her lips stretching with every thrust, bulging to take his full size. JoJo's balls slap against her tight ass like a metronome, swinging, heavy, full. I can't take my eyes off them. His pace quickens, he slams harder, harder, harder. I watch, getting harder myself. In the background there is a noise. At first I don't know what it is, but slowly it occurs to me: it is Amy screaming agains the cock in her mouth, screaming with satisfication. Suddenly, JoJo groans, his balls contract and he pumps his load into Amy's cunt. He spasms a moment and then pulls out, his shaft glistening in the half light. I stare, transfixed at Amy's pussy gaping with openness. Then suddenly a flood of semen rushes from her hole, splashing across my face like an insult. A loud cheer goes up from the group. My cock is harder than its ever been. The next guys slides over to take JoJo's place -- each thrust pushing some more cum out onto my face. Some finally drips in my mouth and I can't help but relish its musk and salt. The guys keep pounding, each one fucking Amy harder than I ever have; each time her cries become more wanton, more desirous; each time I find myself stained with cum until I feel as if I have a second layer of skin.

Finally, I can see Billy's massive frame move into position. Amy is lowered so that her ass is right above me, Billy drops to his knees and his cock looms overhead like a thundercload. His balls look like grapefruit. As he slides the head between Amy's leg I can here her squeel. She isn't protesting any more. "Yeah, fuck me. Put that fucking monster into me. Fuck me!". Billy's balls hang on my face as he inches into Amy's body, pushing her lips wider, her legs wider, her dreams wider, until finally he is all the way in. I can't see anything but Billy's sack and ass crack. Impulsively I push my tongue out and lick is perineum; it is smooth and musky. "Your little girl like my balls, Amy," he says. At the moment, it doesn't dawn on my to wonder how he knows her name. Then, slowly he begins to move. His balls dragging across my chin, mouth, nose, forehead until I am momentarily free to see his giant shaft stretching my love's pussy beyond imagination. The slide slows, as if it takes time to reverse the momentum of his giant member, sinking deeper into her until his balls again drag over me: forehead, nose, mouth, chin. Again and again and again. I am battered by his sacks, like a punch drunk boxer. My cock is bursting and Amy is screaming with .... joy? I am paralyzed by the strobe of his action; hypnotized by the sheer animal abandonment of the moment. Humiliated, scared, horny, confused.

Finally, the rocking stops and Billy's giant mit grabs his shaft as he pulls himself out of Amy's gaping pussy. A few quick strokes and a torrent of cum blasts from his member, hitting Amy's labia with so much force that they quiver, it rushes from her as cheeks and lips onto my face, mouth, eyes, chest, hair. Each spurt is like a full load in itself. Through the puddles of cum I can see Amy's legs tense, rocked by her own orgasm as another stream pummels her clit. I am drowning. Swallowing as much as I can to keep alive. But I'm losing; I'm lost. Finally, the storm subsides.

Amy is helped to her feet by the circle of men. I can tell through blurry eyes that she is weak from cumming, stretching, pleasing. I hear her through my senselessness, "Thanks for driving up Billy. I knew David would like your meat."

"No probl'm, Amy. Me an' the boys can help yo any time."

I don't know what has happened. I'm laying spent on the floor. Covered in the cum of six giant men who silently shuffle out the door. Finaly, I feel Amy squat down over my cock and begin to ride me. I know she can't feel my tiny dick inside her now, but it only takes a few seconds before I cum. She walks forward and stands over my face, "Now clean me up you little girl."

Featured Threads

New Personals