Read Me

Domina Tia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2016
Charlotte, NC
- I am a single mother with two kids living with me. If you cannot handle that, go elsewhere. They will always come first.

- Being a Mistress is just a facet of my life. I am a regular person just like the rest of you. Don't act surprised if all I want to do is chat and veg.

- I don't like posers. This lifestyle that I live is real to me. It is not a game nor is it just kink. I like long term whether it is in a play partner or for a LTR.

- I'm in no rush to play. I like to get to know who I am talking to. So if you are looking for a quick hook up, I am not your girl.

- I do not get off on kinky chat. Sorry, but if there isn't a connection, I will dismiss it and will talk about something else. If that is all that you want from me, again, look elsewhere.

- I will talk for a while before meeting, how long depends solely on you. Especially if I feel something is up. If you cannot deal with that, I am sorry.

- I am not a financial Domme or ProDomme. Nor will I ever be.

- I am very upfront in what I want. If it isn't what you are looking for or something that you cannot handle, then mosey on somewhere else.

- I don't have time for mind games when trying to get to know someone. It is a waste of my time.

- I may not be your cup of tea, I get it. Just tell me straight up. That is all I ask. Getting into that habit will be better off for you in the long run, trust me.

- Since we are in the age of texting, things said can be misinterpreted. It happens. Just don't take it to heart. Better yet, man up and call me. Problem solved.

- If you are getting to know me, get to know me. Nuff said.

- Don't dangle money in front of me like I am going to jump on your dick and ride it for every dollar that you are worth. I don't require you to buy anything for me, unless you feel the need to. Money and sex will complicate shit before any real foundation can be established.

- Yes, everything on my fetish list I have done at least twice, some more than others. These are things that I like doing and will do again to someone willing given the chance. I'm a freak and I love it.

- I am a work in progress...if you don't like me now, just wait. Heh heh. That is if you can keep up.

- Strive to better yourself, always.

- Everyone has luggage that they walk around with. Be that person who can match mine so we can both carry our bags together.

Featured Threads

New Personals