Relationships

username.

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 17, 2016
Unfortunately this will actually be the second time I will have looked on this website but I would like to comment on the responses I have had since joining. I don't know where it says that because I am submissive I owe anyone anything, but honestly just because you are dominant does not mean that you automatically earn the rights to order me to do anything. Since joining I have had many a message off people claiming to be Dom's only for them all to rather tediously fall onto being pretty much the exact same. 'oi slut, I'm your master now' but that doesn't quite cut it somehow. A relationship between any dominant and submissive isn't just about telling a sub to do something you want them to its about building up a trust so both people can enjoy what is there: you respect each other and their limits. I don't know why people think it is okay to treat others like this, I understand some people have degrading kinks but you must start off by presenting your best possible light. Still people wonder why this world of kinks, we all seem to love so much, is tarnished: well it's down to wannabe dominants who do not know the first thing about how to treat a submissive correctly. I understand we all start somewhere but trust me this is not where it begins.

Featured Threads

New Personals