Remote control anyone?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I have an idea and I have been working on it at work, essentially you get to control the speed of a vibrator over the web. I will be on cam with the vibrator strapped to my cock. I will then just lay there/stand/whatever and you control the speed of the vibrator to make me edge, make me cum, tease me etc....

Is anyone interested? I am making it into a webpage that will just have preset settings like low, high, medium and Off and you just change it whenever you want so theres no installing anything your end.

If you are interested PM me and we can try it out. I have yet to test it and it needs to be finished but I am just gathering people to play with for later!

23/m/uk

duracell11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 27, 2012
This is funny. I am working on the same thing, but with a vibrating pussy masturbator. My plan include some other features too. But I've started it only Monday so my device doesn't work yet.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Mine is just a hack together of an arduino, PHP and a bit of Bash (linux). Put simply I have a PHP page that shows the dom a drop box of high/low/off and a submit button. That PHP writes to a file just a number "1/2/3". I then use a loop in Bash (The linux terminal, like CMD but much much more powerful) which downloads that file every second and passes the content via USB to the arduino. The arduino then does a series of IF statements to change the power level on the output. The output is just wired to the battery terminals on the vibrator control unit and that's that!

As a proof of concept it does work but it needs more, I need to use some transistors in there or a different way of powering the device, the Arduino output that I'm using is so weak I can barely feel it and the high output is only 5v but the vibe is designed for 9v :/ A work in progress!

duracell11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 27, 2012
I know what is bash :).
(But I think the Windows PowerShell is more powerful.)
What is arduino? A voltage controller or what? :)

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Arduino:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...w&biw=1920&bih=924&sei=4K23UMGoD-XS0QXx14GIBg

It's a little board with a microcrontroller and USB port, you plug it in then program it with the free arduino IDE (I think it uses a language similar to C but I havent used C so im not sure). It's got loads of output pins for pure voltage or pulse width modulaton (to manage brightness on LEDs really) as well as inputs that can detect voltage so you can hook it up to various sensors, motors, speakers, LEDs, anything electronic really! It's pretty much THE system that is used for anything from home automation to pet food dispensers!

dudeintoslavery

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 5, 2010
Near Canterbury, Kent, UK
As a proof of concept it does work but it needs more, I need to use some transistors in there or a different way of powering the device, the Arduino output that I'm using is so weak I can barely feel it and the high output is only 5v but the vibe is designed for 9v :/ A work in progress!

Could you run the vib of a separate circuit using a relay device?

davecurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 27, 2012
sounds fun, both you and duracell, please post links once you are up and running

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am interested in an electronic part to be used with the headphone jack. I don't know how to program the usb port but I can program anything for the waveout port. I can do C.

Featured Threads

New Personals