Homemade Remote control, on steroids...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Now some of you will know I work in the research field and one of my favourite resources is a system called Arduino. From basic kits to full on Internet of Things (IoT) projects you can make just about anything technical using it. In the course of chatting about the Internet remote control vibes it occurred to me that I could use Arduino to make some really cool bdsm remote control toys. Kits include motors, solenoids and other actuators like servos. That makes them ideal for remote control pinching, pulling, shocking and a multitude of other diabolical things.

So, the problem is I need a willing female guinea pig with the requisite electronic and computer skills to put their end together. In fact someone who has used Arduino (or similar) kits previously would be ideal. Cost is not high, kits typically come in well under $100 for a decent experimenters starter kit and if you are prepared to do some searching on Ebay I know you can get huge kits for that money! I will provide instructions and programming as well as full guidance.

If anyone is interested in helping with this experiment leave me a pm or respond in the thread.

Just to be clear I am only looking for females, sorry guys but if this interests you I can probably point you at some online resources so you can work on your own project.

Featured Threads

New Personals