Requesting my first dare

Labila

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 4, 2024
Hello everyone i am new here want to try some exciting dares to complete and i will show u result in the form of picture but not face
Dislikes: blood, hard marks , public humilation etc
As i already told i am new here so also teach me more about these likes and dislikes etc

Thanks

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello everyone i am new here want to try some exciting dares to complete and i will show u result in the form of picture but not face
Dislikes: blood, hard marks , public humilation etc
As i already told i am new here so also teach me more about these likes and dislikes etc

Thanks
It will help to list toys and items you have available for use. (Both kink and household ) As well as any other non limit restrictions. Like can’t be loud or similar.

Labila

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 4, 2024
It will help to list toys and items you have available for use. (Both kink and household ) As well as any other non limit restrictions. Like can’t be loud or similar.

"Sure, I have a variety of toys and items available for use, including blindfolds, paddles and massage oils. Additionally, household items such as scarves, belts, and wooden spoons can be incorporated. I understand the need for discretion, so any activities will be conducted quietly."

New Personals