Requesting Punishment Ideas

needa_dom.098

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2021
Master says I need to be punished. My nipples are very sensitive and I don’t really enjoy playing with them, but Master likes to play with them. Master told me I must request punishments, and I must do every single one. He is watching me write this at the moment. I’m failing one of my classes so until i get to a B I must be given punishments.

Does anyone have any good punishments for nipple play? Anything and everything works. I also request some anal play punishments. I don’t really like that either 😓. Master gets mad when I don’t get good grades. I like being spanked so that won’t work and my limit is clit torture BUT I am fine with putting things on my clit. Please help my Master punish me for getting such bad grades.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Addict
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Master says I need to be punished. My nipples are very sensitive and I don’t really enjoy playing with them, but Master likes to play with them. Master told me I must request punishments, and I must do every single one. He is watching me write this at the moment. I’m failing one of my classes so until i get to a B I must be given punishments.

Does anyone have any good punishments for nipple play? Anything and everything works. I also request some anal play punishments. I don’t really like that either 😓. Master gets mad when I don’t get good grades. I like being spanked so that won’t work and my limit is clit torture BUT I am fine with putting things on my clit. Please help my Master punish me for getting such bad grades.
Your name is “need a Dom” yet you claim to have a master who’s sending you here to the internet to have other people do his work for him? Why doesn’t he just do the job himself. Part of signing on as a Dom type is carrying through with all responsibilities. Including creating and implementing consequences. This just seems like he’s passing off the work to other people.

scrib

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Keep the candle within an inch or so to reduce the air cooling.

Then the clothes pins. Place on the areolae and remove with a crop. Or to make your nipples feel that they have parted company with your body, again fix them around the nipple, string them together and remove them simultaneously with a single forceful tug on the string.

Nice.

Featured Threads

New Personals