Requesting Tasks

Littlemisssub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 3, 2022
Hello all! I am looking for some tasks to do. I live with others so the tasks will have to be done in my room.

Likes: Anal, bondage, nipple play, mild pain, some humiliation, temperature play, public

Dislikes: Scat, piss, blood, needles, permanent damage, ECT.

I only have household items so please keep that in mind. I don't send pictures but I can give a report.
Thanks!

TheMajorXXX

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2022
Great Yarmouth
Hello all! I am looking for some tasks to do. I live with others so the tasks will have to be done in my room.

Likes: Anal, bondage, nipple play, mild pain, some humiliation, temperature play, public

Dislikes: Scat, piss, blood, needles, permanent damage, ECT.

I only have household items so please keep that in mind. I don't send pictures but I can give a report.
Thanks!
Good morning,

Your initial task is to be carried out when you next eat out at a cafe, restaurant or bar. After ordering your meal, retire to the Ladies room and remove your panties. Put them in your pocket or handbag and return to your table.

Once your food is served, take your panties, fold them neatly and place yhem at the side of your plate. During the meal, use them as a napkin. Once your meal is complete, return to the Ladies room and put your panties back on.

You are to report the scenario as you act it out including, but not limited to, the situation, how many other diners were in the immediate vicinity, were your actions noticed by anyone and, most importantly, your feelings as the scenario progresses.

Featured Threads

New Personals