Requests

Nikamircea

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2011
My master said I am to do picture requests for anyone who asks and of anything they ask. If you have a request please post it here. Do not pm me for I will not answer. After I do each request he will post the pictures here on kt. Thank you in advance for all requests.

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
I would like to request several if that's ok
- topless wearing tight jeans, standing with thumbs in the pockets.
- shot of your pussy while you lie on your back, legs spread as high and far away as possible. If you have any wear stockings and/or high heels.
- if face is not a limit one naked crawling towards the camera
- a good shot of your pussy and ass while you are on your knees, face on the ground with your hands spreading your ass.

tirant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2010
Similar to Jari's last pose, but with a vegetable (from carrot to parsnip) being inserted up your ass.

i055unknown

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 25, 2011
how about a pic of you naked outside, one with something in your pussy, and one with close up pussy shot

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I want to see one of you standing from head to head facing the camera naked (hidden face is ok).

One from head to toe of you facing the opposite way and one from head to to of you from the side.

We need to see what we have to model for future requests... :D

masterDane

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2008
TX
pix

i got a few:
* your tits tightly bound with 10 closepins around each nipple
*a pair of white boyshort style underwear full of pee
* and you sucking off a dog and him cumming in your mouth

newninja

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 28, 2011
some requests

Here are a couple for you:

-one with your favorite toy in between your tits and the words I love titty fucking written on your breasts.

-one with you wearing panties made out of whipped cream

Good luck

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Id like a picture of you naked, masturbating with the biggest toy you have ( if no toy fit as much in you pussy as you can) and write Luke on your stomach

one of you bent over with your ass pointing the camera and seeing your pussy through your legs

pictures of you having something in your ass

And a picture of your choice (must be naked) with you and if you want your master in it aswell =)

Featured Threads

New Personals