Requirement of Worthless Painslut.

masterofpainslut

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2015
No males/ No innocent girls/ No minors / No virgins.

Extreme Strict Hardcore Master looking for a roadside nasty filthy female slut who deserves to be below Man's boots.

If you are a worthless whore, painslut, humiliation slut, toilet slut, with degradation, gangbang and rape fantasies, I will be your Master.
kik me @ masterofpainslut

masterofpainslut

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2015
I don't care you are a doctor or a beggar.

This bump will an idea to others how much effort and patience it takes to find the right slave

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
If you look at other posts, kink talk seems to have an extreme lack of worthless pain sluts lying around. The ladies around seem to be a little more discerning in what ads they answer.

Pathetically lacking orininality, informant or any reason why of the hundreds of other dominants they should choose you aside, bumping it is against the forum rules. "Post bumping is prohibited. Only bump if editing is impossible and you have useful information to add."

You really should stop bumping it. If there is someone who fits the criteria, they're going to skip over all the ads ahead of if that might mention actually treating someone with a modicum of care or respect until they are looking for the hardcore ad they are interested in. It's just annoying to read "bumping" over and over. Nothing about it is exhibiting effort at all.

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
I'm really interested to know if you've received much interest from submissives to your ad. You have to admit, it is kinda nasty. And don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of nasty, but not without a bit of prep work first. So, I would love to know how many replies you've received because I don't think I'm unusual in needing to build a certain level of trust and testing of compatibility before all the fun and games begin. The fact that you keep bumping suggests that you're not getting much interest, or maybe just not the right type of interest?? Droptokon is right, if nothing else all the bumping makes you seem a bit needy and desperate, which from a submissive's point of view is rather off putting. There's nothing that any submissive worth her salt finds appealing about a desperate Dominant. And as far as your thoughts on how tricky it is finding the right 'slave' (and I'm using the term loosely because I think that word gets bandied around far too easily by the online community. There is actually a VAST difference between a true slave in a M/s dynamic and an online sub in a forum D/s dynamic. But that's a whole different topic.) From what I can see, it isn't actually that difficult for a good, serious Dominant who understands the psychology of D/s to find very willing and compliant submissives. I know quite a few Dominants on this board who NEVER post ads but have access to a number of subs. Submissives want to submit, we want to please, we like the control and are happy to hand overselves over to somebody we trust. That will NEVER come out of a one line ad demanding a toilet pain slut. I'm submissive and I'm telling you, all these type of ads do is make me roll my eyes in boredom or laugh out loud at my computer. If you have received any interest at all I expect it's from people who are just interested in a bit of online kinky fuckery type play. And there's nothing wrong with that either...who doesn't enjoy a bit of kinky fuckery? It's a laugh if nothing else, but it has nothing to do with D/s. So, if you really are interested in find a serious submissive who wants to please you, you should probably rethink your approach.

New Personals