United States (East of the Rockies)

jmsfire3

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2013
18 year old dominant female seeking a 18-20 year old slave lesbian couple

I am an 18 f lesbian looking for a female couple or just a female who wants to be my slave i am strict a likes to inflict a lot of pain but i am also reasonable and kind so no need to fear me.

• Kinks:
Wedgies pain briefs panties thongs boyshorts bikini panties ect.

• Experience:
i have been giving wedgies for a long time not as bullying but as playful because i had a girlfriend but that person cheated on me and that was the end. now i am still trying to look for others who r willing.

• Limits:
i dont have any limits but i u dont live by me i would prefer to see u on cam like o kik or skype.

Attachments

• Koala.jpg
    Koala.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 10

kokojiang

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 27, 2013
18 year old dominant female seeking a 18-20 year old slave lesbian couple

I am an 18 f lesbian looking for a female couple or just a female who wants to be my slave i am strict a likes to inflict a lot of pain but i am also reasonable and kind so no need to fear me.

• Kinks:
Wedgies pain briefs panties thongs boyshorts bikini panties ect.

• Experience:
i have been giving wedgies for a long time not as bullying but as playful because i had a girlfriend but that person cheated on me and that was the end. now i am still trying to look for others who r willing.

• Limits:
i dont have any limits but i u dont live by me i would prefer to see u on cam like o kik or skype.
Recommend all of you afantastic address which collected large numbers of fine BDSM products.please browse http://www.aliexpress.com/store/727548