MasterBlueEyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 14, 2008
Richmond
32 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 50

I am a Slave master looking to humiliate and dominate a submissive female. If you are wiling to give yourself entirely to me then maybe you will have what it takes to be my slave.

• Kinks:
slavery, humiliation, obediance,

• Experience:
I have been a slave master to several. I have forced them to erotically shame themselves and present themselves bodily for my amusement. I have been overseas on buisness and am starting all over.

• Limits:
no obedience no deal. I will tell you what to do and how to prove you did it. In the end I will have only one slave and you could be her. If you are interested email me directly at [email protected] and explain why I should even consider you. And be thorough!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there, this post is from 2008 and the OP hasn't logged on since then so you won't be getting a reply. To check this yourself all you need to do is hover over the user avatar and this neat info window pops up. You'll see the member join date and last login here. At the top of each post is also a date which I've also marked with an arrow. Hope this helps you.

old post.jpg

Elishaflower

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2021
Hi there, this post is from 2008 and the OP hasn't logged on since then so you won't be getting a reply. To check this yourself all you need to do is hover over the user avatar and this neat info window pops up. You'll see the member join date and last login here. At the top of each post is also a date which I've also marked with an arrow. Hope this helps you.

View attachment 91568
Thank you

Featured Threads

New Personals