United States (East of the Rockies)

bbwprincesssub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 10, 2016
28 year old submissive female seeking a dominant male of any age

I am a 27 year old BBW female who is looking for a Master or Mistress.

I have been in this lifestyle before, and I want more than a "I'm horny, play with me" relationship. If that is what you are searching for, please move along.

Ideally, I want someone who will take control of most of the aspects of my life. Clothing, toilet, free time, waking/sleeping, language, hygiene, etc.

As I can tend to be a bit of a brat, I need someone who is strict and firm, but also caring.

I don't want someone who only wants to use me when they are horny. I want someone who is available, caring, firm and willing to help me become better.

I prefer using KIK.

If you are interested, please send me a message either here or on KIK (name is the same) and I'd be happy to talk more with you.

• Kinks:
Anal, BDSM, bondage, enemas, diapers, pet play, age play, medical play, hucow, nipple enlongation, micromanaging, TPE, humiliation, chastity

• Experience:
I have served 3 Masters in the past. The first was for about 6 months until he got engaged and broke it off. The second was about 2 weeks- he was more of a "I'll talk to you when I'm horny" sort of person, and that wasn't what I was looking for. The last was for about 3 months, and I had to take a break for some health reasons, and when I was ready to continue, he had found someone else.

• Limits:
-Extreme pain/gore
-Vomit/scat
-Face pics
-Social suicide
-Family/kids
-Public
-Blood
-Needles
-Permanent
-Illegal