Robot Smashing action!!!

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Has anyone else seen the second Transformers film? We went to see it yesterday and I was just wondering if I missed the plot or something?

I loved the first film but was just slightly disapointed with that one and wanted to know what others thought :)

I was also disapointed with the second Night and the Museum film but that's another story :p

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
You wanted a plot in a Transformers sequel? Really?

I did not see the second Transformers movie. To be honest I didn't really like the first one. Well, I enjoyed the first half hour or so. It looked to be a pretty good movie. But they couldn't hold the camera still!
Also the sound effects were brutal. The last forty minutes of the movie it was the same series of thrums and explosions over and over. Now, it may have just been that I was in a theature which wasn't set up properly for sound, but I left like my ears had been violated (in a bad way) when I left.

They had some cool special effects and some neat coming-of-age stuff at the begining of #1, but I feel they could have done better.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
You wanted a plot in a Transformers sequel? Really?

Well yeah because there was a plot in the first one. Also all the girl did in this second one was run and even that she didn't do very well!

And to Robby; it is much more fun to watch robot smashing action than human smashing action because robots are all powerfull and such so it makes for a more exciting watch, not like us puney humans :D

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
Now if it was Robot Spanking Action, I thin kwe coudl all get behind that!

Mr Prime, you've been a very naughty robot....

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I'd like to see you:

a) find a paddle big enough to spank his butt
b) find a way of actually reaching his butt

:p

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
Sure, well, he can transform.... So first you'd have to get him to transform into a Geo or Beattle or something. Then probably use a baseball bat on his rear. ... and I'm offically now put too much thought into this.

Featured Threads

New Personals