Roci exposure help

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I have created an album of Roci she loves to be exposed. She promised more pictures and videos based on the responses so don't let this little slut down! Tell her what youd do to her, or tell her just how badly she screwed up trusting us with her pictures, or better yet let her know how big of an internet slut she will become!!! Show her how fucked she is spread her around the net print out pictures and spread them around town. Anyone who creates a gallery somewhere and posts the link here or prints out a few of her pictures to leave around town I will make sure to send you links to some video of her once I have them.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
omg im so fucked up :eek:

but you love it so much! After all you just told me this is making you so wet you need to cum and we all seen those panties this little slut gets absolutely soaked when shes turned on

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
She should write some information (name, age, favorite things) or degrading words on your body :D

Roci

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2016
Chile
Please expose me and make me an Internet whore, and post links here :$

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
Love them. Cant wait for more. The more pics there are the more then can spread.

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
Please expose me and make me an Internet whore, and post links here :$

sent you a PM with an idea. but kinktalk is so weird, and there is no record of the PM in my sent folder, so I don't know if it sent. Hope it did.
Hope you like the idea.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I have a pair of videos yet no one has spread her around and shown any proof yet. Not asking much just help her be a famous internet whore

Lookin4sin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2016
Roci has a nice little ass. Hopefully we will get some more of that little body exposed

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
thanks sent you the butt shaking video

I agree she has a great ass!

I do have another video of her fingering her wet pussy so keep exposing her just 1 exposure wont get that video you got to work for it a little bit!

Thanks! It's definitely hot watching her shake her ass like that.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
What about using TeamViewer to put her pics on other cpus?

I like that idea! she probably would enjoy it too and I know the team viewer person wouldnt mind looking at this hottie youd be doing them a favor

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
Are you into making photos/videos by demand. I think it will be very fun to see how you are fucking your holes with cucumber or something else humiliating.

Featured Threads

New Personals