Sacrifice To The Underwear Gods

lovaboitoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 26, 2011
united states
I have displeased the underwear Gods, and my Master requires me to make appropriate sacrifice to appease them. Please help me select the pair of underwear which I will be required to sacrifice and method of sacrifice which will be required of me.

My complete underwear collection can be found on Kinktalk gallery found here:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=2597

Please select method of sacrifice from the following options:

1.) cut to shreads with scissors
2.) Burn by Fire
3.) shipped to my Master
4.)Left on Random street corner
5.) Ripped in half during a wedgie
6.) Eaten chewed until they are completely digested.
7.) other suggestion (please suggest an idea)

To vote for which pair you think I should sacrifice, please respond back to this thread with the underwear of choice and method of sacrifice. Voting will be open for 24 hours. My Master will make the final decision which will be posted on here.

billyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 27, 2010
I think I must agree with DirtyDanny:
Black 2Xist Boxerbriefs - 6) eaten and digested.

lovaboitoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 26, 2011
united states
The voting is now closed, and all responses have been collected (this thread was posted to both kinktalk and getdare). There were several ties, but my Master has decided:

I will wear the blue andrew scott briefs which I will rip completely off my body with a atomic wedgie. I will then be eating them-putting them in my mouth and chewing on them until I have full digested them. I will be forced to stroke my cock until I have completely eaten them. I am also on a no cum challenge, so I won't be allowed to cum.

All of this will be done on Cam4 at 11:00 pm central timeszone (6:00 GMT), Thursday night. Anyone is invited to watch: http://www.cam4.com/lovaboitoy

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
blue Hayes must leave them at a random corner but much wear them outside, ie must take them off outside.

Featured Threads

New Personals