Sadist dom looking for subs

J.Mikealson

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2023
I'm looking for a slut that wants to be Humiliated, degraded, etc etc. I want the nastiest, freakiest , most masochist girl.
The kind of slut that knows her place as nothing more then a fuck toy / punching bag for sadist
If your that worthless slut im looking for dm me
kik/snap Mikealson27

YourLove

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 18, 2023
Hey Horny Daddy...Wanna see a virgin 20year old girl in pain? Oh if yes...drop your Snapchat here I shall text you and ask you for punishments which videos will be given to you without my face...are you interested in torturing my huge tit and tiny hairy pussy?

J.Mikealson

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2023
Hey Horny Daddy...Wanna see a virgin 20year old girl in pain? Oh if yes...drop your Snapchat here I shall text you and ask you for punishments which videos will be given to you without my face...are you interested in torturing my huge tit and tiny hairy pussy?
Sounds good slut add me Mikealson27

Reactions: Public hole

masterlucifer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2023
looking for sub/slave girl so i can make & treats like a pet for humiliation,collar,feet licking, spitting,squirting & many more you if you ready for be a pet only msg me on snap

snap : r3d_ghoost

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
looking for sub/slave girl so i can make & treats like a pet for humiliation,collar,feet licking, spitting,squirting & many more you if you ready for be a pet only msg me on snap

snap : r3d_ghoost
Dude make your own post. Don’t snipe subs off his post lol. Plus she’s been inactive for a couple months likely to not get a reply.

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
lol i make it own you have any issue so make new for me don’t try to be oversmart everywhere 🤫
I can tell you from a subs perspective if you can't make your own post I wouldn't even consider you. As a sub it makes me angry when dom's try to pilch what is not there's. And no I'm not looking I am owned. I just like reading these boards.

Reactions: masterlucifer

Featured Threads

New Personals