Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Canada
Kinks
Impact play, humiliation, degradation, breath play, TPE, Micromanagement and so on
Limits
Scat, anything illegal, scars
Experience
I have almost about 9-10 years of experience exploring this lifestyle

acfan004

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2019
I am 30 yrs old dominant, moved to Vancouver few months ago. I am an Introvert, a good listener and enjoy a good conversation now and then. I have a caring personality.

I am a Sadistic Dominant, I have been experimenting and exploring this lifestyle since I was 18, In those years I have had many online partners from various countries. I created a blog just to get involve more, then Tumblr shut everything down. So, I moved to another platform.

My Main Kinks: Impact play, Breath play, Bondage, Verbal Humiliation, Physical Humiliation, Objectification, Total Power Exchange, Micromanagement and etc. In Layman terms, I love making you a three holed fuckmeat and my personal fucktoy. There is a long list of my kinks(Link to kinklist will be posted below), But I would like to point out that I am willing to explore and experiment new kinks or fetishes.

Hard Limits: Scat, Anything Illegal, Blood, Scars.

How do I look?
I wear glasses, have a beard (which I shaved off but its growing back), 6 feet tall.

What I am looking for?
I am looking for a IRL or Online relationship with a female submissive/slut/fucktoy (whichever tittle you prefer). Also, I am willing to explore beyond S/M dynamics.

What I can provide you?
I can provide you guidance, structure, discipline, I can make you feel special (I will be there for you emotionally and physically) and make you my priority considering you will be doing the same. I can make your deep depraved ideas and fantasies, True.

What I want from you?
I want your dedication, enthusiasm, your strength, and your willingness to serve. To sum it all up, I want you mentally and physically. I want to subject you to my depraved ideas and desires.

What is my Wildest Fantasy?
I want to have my own harem(virtual/real). Though I have many other fantasies but I can think of this right now.

How will be contact each other?
We can contact on snapchat, discord or zoom. Whichever application we decide to be in contact.

If I missed anything(which I may have), feel free to ask.
You've read this far? Great, If you are interested and think I will be a better fit for you, I encourage you to message me.

Reactions: submissiveflower

Bound_girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 18, 2020
Hey there.
I came across your ad and I was wondering if you are still looking for a slave