Sadistic & Controlling Dom/Top Needed for Weight Loss Accountability

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Forced Orgasms, Diapers, Humiliation, Degradation, Perdicaments, Nipple/tit torture, Clit/Pussy Torture, Bondage, Pain, Semi public humiliation, Bladder Control
Limits
Face pics, Videos, Scat, Pee Drinking, marks lasting more than a few hours, Full public exposure, Blood, family/friend involvement, Anything illegal (might get me arested), Anything that would put me in the hospital
Experience
I have been in a number of different dynamics and have a good grasp on what I need and am looking for.

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
So I struggle with weight loss but more importantly I struggle with doing what I should to stay healthy. And I am hopeful to find a sadist who enjoys having control in these areas as well as others to play with and hopefully form an ongoing online dynamic with.

I am an emotional masochist who does also enjoy some physical pain as well. But I definitely thrive on mental things such as humiliation and control.

I am in search of a sadist to get to know and form an online dynamic with, with the possibility of some in-person meet ups if we both decide we want to do that. Gender and orientation do not matter to me. I am about the connection I make with someone, not their genitalia or identification.

About me… well I am in my 40s with multiple chronic illnesses. I am a submissive and little. I live with my Big. I identify as lesbian but well thats mostly because in the vanilla sense my preference tends to be women and people like lables, I on the other hand am not a label fan and well am open to just about anything.

About my health and weight journey. I have been working with a physical therapist regularly since about 2018 and a dietician since 2019. I have a pretty good grasp on what I should be doing food and exercise wise to be healthy and in terms of hopeful lose weight. I had a previous dominant who fulfilled this role of accountability for me until 2021 when I ended our relationship. During my time with his help (about a year) I had lost significant weight and had gotten so much healthier and I tern helped myself feel a little better health wise as well. About 6 months after things ended with him my spouse and I separated and this caused me a great deal of stress and I put back on about half the weight I had lost.

Highest Weight Ever: 272lbs (December 2018)

Lowest Recent Weight: 218lbs (August 2021)

Approximate Current Weight: 240lbs (Mid November 2023)

Ultimate Goal Weight: UNDER 200lbs

I am hopeful to find a sadistic dominant who is interested in incorporating BDSM play/tasks and control to help me stay accountable and motivated as I work towards my weight loss goal. I expect it to take me 1-2 years to reach my goal in a safe and healthy manner due to my health constraints. The use of both positive and negative reinforcement as well as humiliation are all strong interests and motivators for me. There may be others that we can discuss as well as we get to know and trust one another. You must be willing to work within my limitations and guidelines set forth by my medical team in terms of diet & exercise constraints.

If you have gotten this far and are interested in discussing things in more detail with me please message me and put WEIGHT LOSS HELP in the subject line.

Featured Threads

New Personals