Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
Leicester
Kinks
Pain play, humiliation, control, bondage
Limits
Animals, children (and anything related to both)
Experience
20+ years of experience.

Online - self bondage, torture, harsh rules, control, etc.

In person - bondage, mummification, breath play, impact play, encasement, wax play, food control, clothing control.

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
About Me:
I'm a 40 year old sadist living in the middle of England with many years of experience both online and in person. Seeking someone online or local for cruel and harsh torture and torment.

My kinks are very wide and varied and can easily be boiled down to "enjoys causing misery and suffering". But the most important kinks to me are:

Pain (impact play, clamps, chemical play, piss hole torture, candle play)
Bondage (rope, mummification, encasement, hoods, gags, sensory deprivation)
Humiliation and degradation (body writing, eating disgusting/unhealthy things, writing lines)
Control (orgasm denial, clothing, sleeping, food, financial)

Limit wise is simple:
Animals (including tails, ears, suits, barking/meowing)
Children (anyone under 18, and any age play related stuff. I'm fine with you having stuffies and such, but diapers, age regression, etc. is off the table outright)

Of course, all can be discussed and I'm not going to reject someone simply because one kink doesn't match. But I do enjoy being as cruel and as harsh as possible.

I'm open to exploring other kinks, and enjoy experimenting with new ones as well.

--------------------

About You:
Age and location isn't that important. But a willingness to truly be made to serve and suffer for no reason other than I enjoy it has to be there. I've had my share of people thinking they can take it and then backing out when they realised how cruel I tend to be, so I advise only contacting me if you truly want it rather than just feel like it might be fun for you. I don't want it to be "fun".

Pictures are expected, I don't get much enjoyment myself out of not seeing things be done. I've never shared pictures of video without consent and don't plan on starting now. I obviously will accept needing to build up a level of trust initially as well, but if there's no intention of pictures, video, or cam of any kind then I'm not the Dom for you.

--------------------

You can contact me on here or on either of the following:
Kik - meanandevil82
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82

I do work nights so my hours can be varied depending on if I'm at work or have a few days off.

I'll also expect open communication. I like being harsh but that doesn't mean I want you to not discuss things. I like to hear what's going on in your head. So talk to me about issues, about how things make you feel, if you have a question just ask me. You don't need to ask permission to talk, just talk.