United States (West of the Rockies)

cara.loverin1989

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2010
21 year old dominant female seeking a slave female of any age

My name is Cara. I am 21, living in California. I am looking for a female sub/slave for an online relationship. I am open to both long term and short term. I am a part time student and I run my best friend's buisness. I am looking for a frendship as well as a dom-sub relationship.

• Kinks:
I like most anything that is not illegal or extreeme public or anything nasty. :p Ask me some specifics and I'll be glad to tell you if I like them or not.

• Experience:
I started to like the BDSM world around 14 or 15. I have had a few short term slaves and 2 or 3 long term. The longest lasting about 2 years.

• Limits:
I dont like blackmail, so if that is what turns you on I wont do it. I require pictures because of a recent bad turnout with my last female slave. I require complete trust until it is broken and full respect.

Chickfourchick

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 26, 2011
I'd like to be ur slave I'm new though and I don't have a webcam... Ill only give out a single pic to prove that I'm a girl

Index

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 3, 2010
^^^^^^ Sounds like she's a scam, just sayin o_0 (the one only willing to give out "1 pic" and that doesnt have a webcam, just figured id give you a heads up :)