Saturday tasks for my slave

Slave tasks for this weekend. Vote as many as you like.Stay outside your house 100% nude for 10 min

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
My slave will be at his country cabin this weekend and to keep him out of trouble I must provide him with something to occupy his time.

Please vote in the poll to determine what he must do.

You may vote more than once.

He will perform the TOP TWO vote-getters for you and me.

All -outside- tasks are to be performed in broad daylight.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
I realy do hope more will vote... O:) please do or its going to be a very hard day. Vote anything please.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Report:

"Stay outside your house 100% nude for 10 min continuous. Try not to be seen." Got 8 votes THE WINNER!

Report:
(At my cabin the spring is not there yet. So no leaves on the trees!! 41 F outside - so pretty cold.)
After a hard night whoring for many masters on KIK and Chaturbate I just had to sleep - very late. Woke up 9.00 in the morning!
Damn' I had this idear that I could be outside BEFORE everybody would be active, enjoying the easter holiday and the nice weather.
But it was too late! naked I whent outside to the back of my cabin, just to find my good looking female neighbor open her windows!
I ran to the other side of the house hiding behind a tree. The old man at the other side of the road was chopping wood. I just waited
until he whent inside.Then i crawled to my veranda. Now I was hard as a rock! Standing on the black veranda - white as I am I edged two
times. while looking at a lady walking her dog - But she was too far away to see me.The last 2 minutes I sat behind a tree trying to hide
waiting to be able to run inside. Edged 10 times after that.

"Naked indoors at night with all lights on, edge 5 times at a window where you might be seen" Got . 7 votes

Doing this tonight. There are 2 houses with a view to a window of mine. I will turn up all light I can get and edge hard
5 times without moving away.Last night there was light in both houses, so....
Maybe I will be known as: The- wanking- faggot- exhibitionist- next- door. ;-)

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
It's nice to have a slave who can follow orders, execute his tasks responsibly, and then report back for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you everyone who voted. I hope you do enjoy my slave's performance.

If you have further questions or demands of him, let me know.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Report 2

Naked indoors at night with all lights on, edge 5 times at a window where you might be seen
Sorry for late report...

There was light in all houses having Windows in my direction.
I turned all light on. Naked with a cockring I edged 5 times.
2 times I saw shadows moving in other houses. One time I saw a distinct figure looking in my direction for about 30 sec.
I realy don't hope they saw me.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Report 3

Indoors: Punch balls twice, slap cock twice, edge once. Repeat 25 times.

First 5 rounds whent well.
After round 12 I had to make a pause not to comme.
And then again at round 18
My dick so sore! Ready for more pain later.
Thanks to everyone voting on this pice of fuck meat.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Happy to see that my slave had a good time this weekend.

Good boi.

Featured Threads

New Personals