Scared to put on chastity cage... Please advise

fnetflix75

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2017
Hi so I really wanna get started with chastity but im just scared to actually the ring around my balls. Im not sure why.

At one point ive managed to put one through the the ring and managed to put my little clit through it and lock it. But then few hours later it just slipped out.

Ive tried again but I just still cant manage to do it on my own. Im using lube (skin scream). Im not sure what im doing wrong or if im actually scared or not.

MistressAllie00

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2022
Arizona
Hi so I really wanna get started with chastity but im just scared to actually the ring around my balls. Im not sure why.

At one point ive managed to put one through the the ring and managed to put my little clit through it and lock it. But then few hours later it just slipped out.

Ive tried again but I just still cant manage to do it on my own. Im using lube (skin scream). Im not sure what im doing wrong or if im actually scared or not.
Message me on Snapchat: allie_official0

flyssub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2020

hi i had that trouble you have to get one in then pull as much ballbag through as poss to give other ball room then hold below ball and push firmily but sensibly it will go you will feel it start to go and may get some pain buit keep going and plop its in no pain know

Featured Threads

New Personals