[Scat] Any doms up for challenging this pathetic toilet slave?

pilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
Looking for a sadistic dom free later today to deal some punishment, around 7PM GMT. This is what I'm thinking:

I already need a shit, I'll try to hold it if I can sit through these rancid farts until then. Then I'll lock myself up to my desk via chain + combo lock and give you the code, I'll lock a remote shock collar to my balls and give you the link and will optionally put myself in chastity.

Once all in place, 3 games of battleships. I go free when I win, otherwise the forfeits for each round are:

Game 1: Teaspoon of shit in the mouth per remaining ship
Game 2: Two big chews per full ship you sink
Game 3: Swallow, all of it. Goes without saying that anything thrown up goes back in. Hopefully it doesn't get this far.

M, 29, UK. DM me ASAP if interested or kik @ pilik1

Reactions: Harry_p10201

pilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
Dodged last night but one more chance to play again tonight, around 7PM GMT likely.

DM if interested.

Reactions: Harry_p10201

Harry_p10201

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2023
Fitchburg
Looking for a sadistic dom free later today to deal some punishment, around 7PM GMT. This is what I'm thinking:

I already need a shit, I'll try to hold it if I can sit through these rancid farts until then. Then I'll lock myself up to my desk via chain + combo lock and give you the code, I'll lock a remote shock collar to my balls and give you the link and will optionally put myself in chastity.

Once all in place, 3 games of battleships. I go free when I win, otherwise the forfeits for each round are:

Game 1: Teaspoon of shit in the mouth per remaining ship
Game 2: Two big chews per full ship you sink
Game 3: Swallow, all of it. Goes without saying that anything thrown up goes back in. Hopefully it doesn't get this far.

M, 29, UK. DM me ASAP if interested or kik @ pilik1
Yes yes daddy is more then ready slave 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Featured Threads

New Personals