[Scat] Looking for master/mistress into toilet play

pilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
[Scat warning - not for faint hearted]

I'm a 29 male slave from the UK. I'm looking for a sadistic master or mistress who'd be interested in online play with a particular interest in hardcore toilet slavery.

I'm really looking for someone cruel enough to make me think twice about doing this and regret putting the offer out. I'm very much into the domination aspect of toilet slavery, the actual act is as much of a struggle as you'd imagine but if this was IRL then I'd like to be tied down and not given a choice.... toilets don't complain do they. I've ate probably a max of 2 tablespoons of shit before which made me gag before I buckled.

Ideally looking for someone who will get some enjoyment out of this as the dom and has some experience in the area or an interest in toilet play. I have chains, combo locks, gags, chastity, online activated ball shock collar.

Contact me whenever but I am free for a couple of hours this evening if anyone is interested and I'm unfortunate enough to need a shit. DM me or kik at Pilik1 saying you're from here.

Featured Threads

New Personals