give me some dares to do at school tommorow
its a short day mostly boring so please save me from boradom !!! :D

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
Have as many pieces of underwear with you as the number of your lectures is. Now you have to change your underwear for each lecture to a clear one. The twist is that you cannot go to a toilet cubicle for the change.

Be creative with the ways how to change, and report here on how it went!

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
what 80 viewes and no dare ???
fine dont dare me see if i care :(

I don't want to sound harsh, but I gave you a dare, it might not be an easy one, I don't know, still you could try, you could reply "It seems too difficult to me" or whatever, but I've got no response at all. Everybody sees it and thinks "he isn't worth posting if he isn't able to evaluate the effort of the others".

Just my 2 cents.

NughtyBoy21

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2011
Have as many pieces of underwear with you as the number of your lectures is. Now you have to change your underwear for each lecture to a clear one. The twist is that you cannot go to a toilet cubicle for the change.

Be creative with the ways how to change, and report here on how it went!

OK, so i did your dare on monday when i have sport in that day too
i began my day at 9:00
i brought with me extra 5 pair of underwere, one for each lesson.
the first class was math so i began with my original underwere, after math ended i went to the dirt erea on the back of the gym and strip from my weist down and changed my boxer to the first pair, after that there was english lesson after english i went to the floor of that building that was empty nothing but cameras on each side (i dont know if they working at all :p) so i stood in the middle of the coredor (i wanted to feel the tense and be brave) and striped from the weist down again and changed underwere for the srcond time.
then its was rises so i stayed with the second underwere until the 3rd lesson that was gym class, after gym was done and i was sweaty and semlly, i went to the locker room after everyone had left and then i striped all the way right there in the middle of the locker room and changed my boxers and my shirt who was smelly and sweaty.
the forth and fith lessons were litreture one after another in a row.
after the first litreture lesson ended i went to the basment were the art classes and woodchop and all the craft classes was and stripes naked all the way and put back all my clothes but with different underwere.
after my final lesson was over i begon to had back home and a little after i left school about five minutes walk from school i stopped at building part that was in construction and striped naked from the weist down and changed for the final time.

i hope i've done the dare as you expected, sorry it took me a long time to answer you but i hope it was worth that :cool:

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
dirty bag

wear just boxers ,get soft , really soft cock ,take a shoelace and then tie it around your cock and balls from the outside of the boxers , tie it tight ,
then wear the dirty bag for one class or 45 minutes , and tease that bag every 5 minutes ,stroking and squeezing , of course you will need to show a start and finish pic

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 3 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you don't make your quota in a given hour, the entire number per hour times the entire time period you have the banana in your asshole is the total number of hours you can NOT cum, for any reason, after you remove the banana! Example: You'll have the banana in for 24 hours continuously and you roll a 6 on the die. You must masturbate to edge 18 times in each hour. If in any hour, you don't edge at least 18 times, you multiply 18 (per hour) with 24 (total hours the banana is in your asshole) to equal 432 hours (18 days) you're NOT allowed to cum!

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may not wear any underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

If you want finish the dare on a special note, when you reach the end of the time limit and you pull the banana out, you may lick the skin clean before peeling it and eating the "baked" fruit inside! It might be best to remove it while in the bathroom, in case you have the urge.

NughtyBoy21

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2011
Memories for Life- i know theres alot of math in your dare but i asked for a dare to do in school or at a public place near school
so i will do your dare some other time if i can

NughtyBoy21

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2011
give me more dares !

give me more dares to do at school or near school !!
come on people you know you want tp :p
all the ladis of course are welcome ;)

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
dirty bag

ok young sub ,wheres the dirty bag , you can do it in school , or just outside of school ,lets see it :D

Featured Threads

New Personals