Experience
I'm just starting out on my Dom journey

0xDEADCA11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2023
I'm a 35 M Software Developer Dom from the UK looking to have some fun with a game I've devised. The game is quite tech industry focused though so if you're not familiar with some of the terminology then you might not get the most enjoyment out of it. The aim of the game is to corrupt you so badly that terms like Jira, Backlog Grooming, and Estimation Session get you aroused.

How the game will work:
- We'll create a board for us to use
- I'll work with you to create a backlog of tasks for you to do based on your kinks
- You'll estimate the tasks based on a "Comfort" value following the Fibonacci Sequence, the less comfortable the task the higher value
- You'll then commit to a sprint of tasks for you to do over a two week period
- We have a stand up to discuss what you did yesterday and what you're going to do today
- After a sprint we'll hold a retrospective where we can continuously improve your experience and track your orgasm throughput

Because of the async nature of the game this should work regardless of time zone but there will be some administrative overhead for things to work.

Screenshot from 2023-06-28 00-47-49.png

About Me:
- I'm relatively new to being a Dom but I'm hoping what I lack in experience I make up for in creativity
- I have a latex fetish
- My other kinks are bondage, BDSM and orgasm control
- Vanilla me loves music, coding and art

Contact
Kik: latexlovingdom
Discord : latexlovingdom#8091

Featured Threads

New Personals