searching my sweet cruel Princess

Morkhai

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2015
Germany
First of all, apologize for the horrible Grammar and the bad spelling, but english is not my first Language and my autocorrect hates me.

I am searching ;) for my beatifull, young, sweet, cruel Princess I could worship.

I am a 34 Years old guy from Germany, I am a big, bearded long haired Metall head.
Now I am searching the woman that makes me feel smal and weak only with a look (metaphoricly).
When I say a big Guy I mean it by the way, I am tall (195 cm) and weight about
( 100kg/200lbs).
I want to find a women, who could be nice, but could be humiliating and cruel in another moment, the important part is, that I need to have a conection to her, to let this submission thing work.
That may sound silly, but I would like to feel like a small Geek, trying to get a Date with the hottest girl at school.
You could tease me, humiliate me, abuse me and I will do it, just for the hope, that you will show me a smile and be nice to me.
You should be my Sun, my Princess and my Goddess.
What could you do with me:
If you are willing, you could humiliate,degrade me, abuse me mentaly and physicly, you could make fun of me, you could give me tasks, orders and rules, I will fulfill cause I would like to ( and fear the punishments ofcourse :p).
What I could do for you:
I will allways be polite,loyal and honest. I will try to obey every if your commands, I will be avaiable to talk to, I will be caring and nice, make you smile and you could talk to me about nearly anything.
Ofcourse there are hard limits gos and nogos but my ad is specific enough, so we could discuss the Details in a PM.
I know there are much more submissive man than dominant Women on KT, but if I would not try......... .
Pics/Audio/video are no Limits after I trust you I am more than willing to proof anything.

Last but not least, I am searching for LTR, and after all somebody I like.

Just one more thing to say, this is a MindGame, ofcourse I will do what you Order and ofcourse I will behave submissive but I will never forget who I truly am ;), and I will never let my Fantasy ruin my RL.

If any one read the whole thing, thank you.

KIK : Morkai81

Last edited:

Coolsoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 15, 2015
Not here

Go look in the read world bro. Here you will only find fake girls and/or minors.

Basically this place has turned to shit.

Morkhai

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2015
Germany
Thank you for your kind advice, but as I said I am a big boy ;).
If I don't find anyone, I will get over it ( could I say this in eng?).