Seeking a toilet slave

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Are you female, kinky, do you consider yourself a toilet? If this is you id love to play.

Youwillcallmesir...

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Are you female, kinky, do you consider yourself a toilet? If this is you id love to play.

Youwillcallmesir...

i have messaged your kik sir

This looks super suspect. Only minutes after you made your post here and were last active today. This brand new 18yr old account replies with no other activity and even seems to be located fairly close geographically.
Last time with a dif user here they were making accounts to reply to their own ads. 🤔

It’s possible it’s pure coincidence so be sure to vet everyone.

Last edited:

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah not actually recieved any messages from this person. Yeah havent updated my location since i travelled overseas.

anythingandeverything

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 15, 2023
This looks super suspect. Only minutes after you made your post here and were last active today. This brand new 18yr old account replies with no other activity and even seems to be located fairly close geographically.
Last time with a dif user here they were making accounts to reply to their own ads. 🤔

It’s possible it’s pure coincidence so be sure to vet everyone.
I apologise for the suspicious circumstances. I am new to the community and was simply browsing recent posts on the BDSM forum looking for a possible arrangement.

Featured Threads

New Personals