Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
Canada
Kinks
Giving control, humiliation, degrading, body writing
Limits
Video, scat, piss, public, self-harm, blood, permanent, illegal, family/friends, foot fetish, blackmail, age play, catheters, fisting, fire, Hair removal(head), ass to mouth, impregnation, water sports, insects, messy, electricity, involving others, general social suicide, vomit, extreme pain, personal information, pet play
Experience
Have years of experience but only a few relations that stand out to me.

Purple_S

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
Biologically Female, 25
Slave/Brat
Western Canada

Most call me purple as its my favourite color, its also close to my kik username.

This is going to be a decently long ad. Hopefully it can keep your interest. If not, it's not meant to be!

☆☆☆☆☆☆Requirements☆☆☆☆☆☆

• I’m looking for a 30+ MALE Master that is experienced and understanding.
• A connection/click is a must as without it what is the point?
• I’m open to time zones depending on when have free time as I enjoy a decent amount of contact (daily) with said Master.
• Would have to be willing to talk on kik/discord as main contact.

•••I wont consider someone not into the control aspect. I dont mean the sexual aspects as those are secondary to me.•••

Youre still here! Good job! Please read on..

☆☆☆☆☆☆About me☆☆☆☆☆☆

CHILDFREE ALWAYS

I also am a fan of almost all music but find comfort in country music

I am a huge family person

I tend to be quite the sassy, sarcastic, playful, and serious type of person. Depends on how I feel and who I am conversing with.

Taking winter off of work/schooling. Using this time to reorganize my place.

Knee surgery didn't really help and it's been acting up quite a lot lately so haven't been all that active as of late.

I am currently in GMT -8 or -7 time zone. I live in a house by myself. I’m an introvert most times. Typically I read a lot and been buying a lot of movie series for home. Tend to like swimming, have bonfires, organize, and read AITA on reddit. Yes, I’m a boring person but I like to avoid drama. Been there, done that.

☆☆☆☆☆☆Subby Self☆☆☆☆☆☆

I enjoy the control aspect a lot but I haven’t found the perfect combination of what and how I like to be controlled. Normally I like to have a conversation about it so we both have an idea what would be ideal for us. Every relationship is different its why Im not so specific with this as well. It depends on your style of doing it and such. If you’re an ask EVERY SINGLE TIME WITH EVERY LITTLE THING, dont bother please. That has never worked as we both have lives.

I prefer to be the only submissive for dominant and would prefer this to be long term. I will only submit to one dominant as well.

At first I have walls up because I have a dominant personality and find it hard to find someone that can effectively dominate me. Once the walls are down though and theres a connection I get more and more submissive. The more so, the more I want to go out of my way to please you!

Im not a pushover by any means. If I dont think something is safe I will say so.

I have a hard time with edges and sometimes even orgasms without groundwork while playing with others. Anticipation tends to be a good way around it, sometimes. Anyways, cant expect too many edges a day as itd be almost impossible. I've found the more submissive I feel towards someone it's easier to edge.

Ooh, the pictures discussion. I do send pictures but it is only when I want/decide/choose to. Even when I do send them, dont expect them. I dont send them on command and am less likely to if asked. Although if I do start a trial with someone I will prove Im female.

I have PTSD regarding choking but slowly able to have things not tightly around neck.

☆☆☆☆☆☆Kinks and Such☆☆☆☆☆☆

My safeword is the light system!
(GREEN, YELLOW, RED)

My kinks and such are changing a lot as Im getting more curious. I want someone I can explore this with.

☆☆☆☆☆☆Likes/Kinks☆☆☆☆☆☆

• Giving control/tpe, sexually and not
• Humiliation to a point (I often find the simpler things most humiliating)
• Body writing (Self-explanatory)
• Degrading (ex. Name calling)
• Secretive public. (ex. Toys under clothing)
• Some pain (not sure extent, just recently have been craving pain)
• Bruises (which is funny as I don't tend to like the amount of pain needed for Bruises, it just makes me super subby)
☆☆☆☆☆☆Dislikes☆☆☆☆☆☆

• Tease and Denial (Will do, just don't LIKE)
• Anal (prolonged)
• Writing Lines
• GAGS
• Begging
• Corner Time
• Bedtime
• Ginger (ouch)
• Orgasm control (obviously willing to do just not a HUGE fan)
• Wax
• Enemas

☆☆☆☆☆☆Limits☆☆☆☆☆☆

Video, scat, piss, public, self-harm, blood, permanent, illegal, family/friends, foot fetish, blackmail, age play, catheters, fisting, fire, Hair removal(head), ass to mouth, impregnation, water sports, insects, messy, electricity, involving others, or general social suicide, vomit, extreme pain, personal information, pet play

My likes/dislikes/limits do change and vary a lot.

☆☆☆☆☆☆Toys☆☆☆☆☆☆

I can't handle all the toys

• 8 inch dildo (Pink)

• 7 inch suction cup dildo (Light Purple)

• Enema/douche kit (It's blue)

• Kegel balls (Light purple)

• Kegel balls (Pink)

• Dildo/plug 6.25 inches (15.75 cm) (Green)

• Dildo/plug 4.75 inches (12 cm) (Orange)

• Dildo/plug 3.5 inches (9 cm) (Red)
Green, Orange, and red have 1.4" girth (3.6 cm).

• Nipple chain (piercing used) (Have to get nipples repierced for this one)

• Breathable ball gag (black)

• Bit/ball/soft interchangeable gags

• Breathable ball gag (purple)

• O ring gag (silver?)

• Three way clamps

• Regular clamps (don't know name)

• Hogtie bondage thing

• Arousal gel (tingle, warm, intensify)

• Studded paddle

• Flogger (Pathetic purple one)

• Flogger (Bigger black one)

• Riding crop (too long)

• Ben wa balls

• 8ish inch dildo (blue)

• Rabbit vibe (pink)

• Remote controlled corded bullet (black)

• C shaped vibe thing (purple)

• 7 inch vibe? (Purple)

• Wrist cuffs and ankle as well as matching collar. (Purple)

• Large anal bead (black)

• 3 black dildos that I will never use

• 2 jeweled buttplugs (small, medium)

• What may be a violet wand

• Purple 3 beaded plug

• Twisted Love 3 Piece Plug Set (S/5.5"L, M/7.25"L, L/8.25"L, S/1"W, M/1.25"W, L/1.5"W)

• Infinitt Suction Massager Three Vibe

• Renegade The Rattler Plug

• Satisfyer Pro 2 Air Pulse Stimulator

• Timed lock box (coming soon)

• Wand (Coming soon)

☆☆☆☆Tips for contacting me☆☆☆☆

•Mention something interesting. (vanilla and kink)
•Put effort into the message you send me, I put a lot of effort in. Please show the same.

I won't answer anything that is less than a paragraph.

If you read this and dont like it, move on, no need to post. To each their own after all! I don't post on your ad if I don't like it. Fair is fair.

☆☆☆☆Hope to hear from you soon☆☆☆☆

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
Having talked to Purple in the past I know that if she would talk to him at all she would chew him up and spit him out with ease!

Reactions: LittleKitten189

Purple_S

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
You looking for a Experienced Master to own and control you. My kik is MasterMoody

I like to make a point in each thread. Ofcourse have to wait for an idiot to post.

Based on your reply alone your experience is zero. That and the reading comprehension, anyways.

This, THIS, is why you personally cannot find a sub. We aren't cattle, honestly, have you dealt with cattle? No? Doubt you could.

I expect effort as a sub and a domme. Sure, if I'm bored I'll see how far the idiocy goes. This thread took me awhile to adjust to fit kinktalk. Make an effort or don't bother at all.

No need to make true dominants look bad.

~S

Purple_S

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
Pretty sure I'm allowed to update this now.

If not, update, 26 now

daddyloveone

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2021
I have to say
just WOW
that's an amazing ad. It's well thought and it gives out a good impression. I am just gonna say good luck in your search you deserve it.
Did you try getdare ?
You will hopefully get the response you deserve.
Good luck.