Seeking Dom Control Freak

hussysissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 12, 2014
Well, I am looking for something that is pretty hard to do. Someone that wants to have a slave and use them how they see fit and make sure they are doing things. If you like to control others and maybe mild blackmailing then this is for you. This is not just for jerking off in fact I would say me having an orgasm should not even been on the list. If you want me to edge then that is good rather be tormented then cum everyday. I want to follow rules, and be punished for not following them. Be given tasks to do daily and clear instructions, and if I did not do it right be punished, or hell if not to your liking as well.

So what am I seeking? Well I am seeking someone who will do what I said above, and have good ideas, that person also would not treat me as a human, will down right degrade me and treat me as such. I know you can not watch over me 24/7, that is impossible as life gets in way. You can still tell me what to do in a message or email for the day and whatever proof you want to see. Then at end of day I can submit report and you can punish me then or next day for what I did wrong or so on. These things can be talked about, I do know there are limits and we can talk about it. I can even sign a contract if you want that. We can talk about what we want and like and what to do.

Outside of any fetishes I like to play some games mostly PC games, some board games, Table-top RPG's I love, and some card games. Besides that I love comics (note of name), watching stuff such as movies, anime and youtube videos. I like to draw and trying to get my own artwork done and writing (you can help me with this). With these item there are plenty ideas you can easily do to help. I also want to learn a few things so being forced to learn or so on be great.

Loves - Feminization, Bondage, Daily Tasks, Rules, Long Term Control, CBT, Humiliation, degradation, Sensory Deprivation, Hidden Public, anal, sleeping tasks, Sounding, Exhibitionism, Objectification, pet play, sissification, chastity, crossdressing, cosplay

Likes (Things I want to try) – blackmail, food control, public humiliation, dehumanization, bimbofication, cbt, spankings, name calling, gender control

Dislikes (Can use as punishment) - writing lines, piss

Hates (Will never do) – short term, blood, scat, family, needles

You can message me on here, or KiK me at comicgurl4u

With all I gave above should give you tons of way to use me, I know I thought of a few ideas very easy when I went though all this. So contact me, and if you live in close by Poconos, Pennsylvania tell me, as I think real punishment weekly or monthly be a bit better then me doing them myself. Ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: SlaveMasterG

SlaveMasterG

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Apr 28, 2020
Ottawa, ON
I think you and I might be a great fit. I’d love to own a pathetic slave like you. Check out the last post I made and tell me what you think. I’d love to receive an application from you.
My kik : SlaveMasterGR

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals