Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Me:
So I'm an athletic build sissy boy. I'm in great shape, maybe slightly in the muscular side. I love being a sissy doing sissy dares dressing up and more. I love humiliation the most just feeling like I'm less is awesome and a turn on. I don't have a particularly large clitty. As well I enjoy semi public and some public dares when I have time to try and make myself passable. Another thrill of mine would make going to a public pool or locker room. Maybe not as a full on fem but with sissy clothes. I have a mommy fetish as well, don't want to get her involved but I like the fantasy and stealing her panties and such. I have a girlfriend as well but similar to my mom I like the fantasy but not getting her involved.

You:
As my master id like that your respect my boundaries and get warmed up to what eachother likes and dislikes. that being said treat my like the sissy I am. I have a fairly busy schedule with work and classes. But I can always try and find time for sessions or taking tasks through out my day. Mid day is usually when I'm most available.

Limits are blackmail, face, social suicide.

Sissy.monica

Featured Threads

New Personals