Seeking dominant female for Kik

piesocial

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2014
Potential dominant,

I am a normal guy, 35 years old. I say I'm a normal guy in that I live by myself, I work day to day, I have friendships and occasional relationships. I'm straight and don't go out of my way to satisfy perverted desires or anything like that. I'm not overweight, I'm possibly underweight, I'm healthy.

I'm not sure if I can find what I'm seeking on here but it doesn't hurt to try.

I've been curious about being dominated over Kik for some time, but haven't found the perfect dominant yet. What would be really interesting is if you are someone who genuinely enjoys collecting pictures and videos. Who tells me what to do next. Who only does so when she wants. Who takes control of the online relationship and maintains it. So far my experience has been there aren't many females that like being in control, not really.

I'm generally in control in my day to day life and it would be nice to have something different online. You would own all pictures I send to you and you can do whatever you want with them. They're not in my control. That being said exposure is not something I particularly want. I'm just telling you I understand the risks, it would be pretty silly I imagine to send pictures to someone online and not expect them to do whatever they want to with them.

Please fulfil your desires, make of me what you deem best.

Some of my limits are scat/blood, illegal, permanent marks, financial, guys, diapers. One of my limits involves anyone who isn't both consenting and aware of what's going on. So for example friends and family, or strangers on the street. I hope you know what I mean.

Contact me on here if you'd like to chat.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals