Seeking Help

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Hi I am a new Dom to my slave who is also my gf we are currently in a long distant relationship and she has agreed to be my slave. Problem is we are both very new to this and it seems like she had a few bad relationship before so I do not want to rush her, and although she is willing to be my slave she is unwilling to do many things. I would like to ask the other doms how can I "ease" her to be a good slave.

So far i have asked her to try putting pegs on her tits which she did but not longer then 20sec, she has sent me her nude pics but still not use to the idea of slave positions. We had done some orgasm control and she is fully cooperative in this. She is getting use to slave speech as well but when she dun comply i have no idea how to "punish" her

Both our limits: No one will see her naked no blood or needle play basically no pain play, no messy play e.g. scat

for now this is what i can think of if you guys have any ideas please let me know if u need more information just ask.

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Yup I understand, I will never force her, I would rather just have a normal relationship then force her but would take this slow to see how it goes.

New Personals