Seeking something online

NinaV

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 23, 2023
Norway
F32 sub/brat seeking something online only. I have not done anything like this before.

It would entail exchanging pics and phone calls - which I have done before but it’s been very vanilla and with people I knew very well.

This is unexplored terrain and I just wanna see if it’s something for me.
I have had fantasies as long as I can remember but never told anyone in rl.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have not done anything like this before.
Hello and welcome!

Before jumping in too deep I'd recommend having a read in the Kink Talk University section where you learn a lot more about what to expect and also what to avoid. There's discussions on safety as well as the basic concepts in BDSM and kink.

Be really careful, especially with phone number (using a chat system like kik or discord is better first up) as well as what photos you share. It's a lot different dealing with random strangers than people you know well and mistakes made by newbies are all too common.

That said there is plenty to see and do here, and lots of good kinky peeps to chat to. Have fun!

Reactions: herpderp42

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
F32 sub/brat seeking something online only. I have not done anything like this before.

It would entail exchanging pics and phone calls - which I have done before but it’s been very vanilla and with people I knew very well.

Hello there NinaV

I read your post lots of times very carefully to learn what you are really searching for here to satisfy your unanswered submissive desires.

I am Master Dingo 49 Black single with no kids,naturally and sexually Dominant Controlling Punishing...etc.

We can get to know each other in private.

Send me your email to my private gmail inbox by :

[email protected]

Master D

NinaV

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 23, 2023
Norway
Hello there NinaV

I read your post lots of times very carefully to learn what you are really searching for here to satisfy your unanswered submissive desires.

I am Master Dingo 49 Black single with no kids,naturally and sexually Dominant Controlling Punishing...etc.

[email protected]

Master D
Hi! I’ve now added some stuff on the profile so you can better understand. I hope it makes sense.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello there NinaV

[email protected]

Master D
This same format general post has been put on several ladies posts here. @NinaV you can check a members activity by clicking/tapping on their names. Going to the profile and accessing the “postings” tab on the profile. It will give you a quick glimpse into what they do around here. Most def recommend doing so before being swept off into private off site. Also take a look and the docs post on doms. Definitely worth a read. Especially the part about whisking one off to private so quickly.

AusNightOwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2022

Hi Nina. Your post seems very much what I'm looking for as well. I'm an Australian 36yo, dom inclined. Definitely kinkier than I am currently living irl.
I enjoy finding out what people deep down are really into and working with those to push limits (eventually) in a fun and naughty way. Definitely not vanilla :) Pics and voice work for me.
Of course none of this works unless there's a connection so if you're interested at all, let's at least chat and see if one might be there.
Here or Kik (ausnightowl) works for me.

Reactions: NinaV

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ

Still interested? I'd love to chat, You can text me at 9733032738.

victorvance24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 17, 2023
Hey @NinaV
Nice to meet you 😊
Please add me on kik: victorvance24
If you would like to get to know a central european, 30 year old guy

herpderp42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2015
Okay so how about a lesson for the people that actually read. Not counting the last reply for now.

You could react to this post the following.

Hi @NinaV

I just read your post and I see you're just starting out in the scene. I have experience in this, that and whatsoever.

I feel like it would be nice if we could have a chat and get to know each other. Maybe tell me something about what got you interested into the scene or things you'd like to try.

Then if we feel some sort of click we could expand this further.

You can reach me on here via PM or chat. If you fancy another way of communicating with third party apps I'm sure we can find one that we both use.

Have a great day ahead and maybe we'll talk later.

This could be a nice reply and of course if you're the gentleman posting this kind off stuff you're in it for the long haul so you don't mind TAKING YOUR TIME AND TAKING IT SLOW.

Now I know this feels like a rant but I'd like to see subs stay instead of leaving after an overwhelming buckload of shitty self proclaimed Dom's just looking for short term jack off material.
Thank you for the tips. May I try myself?

Hey NinaV

I have seen that you are new in the scene, which i really enjoy. Your unexperiencedness allows me to act as a pro without having a single clue what I am doing.
I describe myself as the perfect human being and my only flaw is that I am too humble.

I know it clicked between us, so provide me with your address, phone number and bank account data. I mean 'PLEASE provide me', I don't want to be rude afterall!

I don't need to know about your experiences or likes/ dislikes sicne I am the dom and get to decide anyways.

Congratulations, your day just ebcame great sicne I found you and see you in a private conversation soon!

Sincerely herpderp42

Did I do well or do I need some more work?

Seriously though, I hope the good expereinces are more numerous and more impactful than the bad ones and you enjoy it here Nina. :)

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ

Super into this and experience taking it slow and making sure the comfort level isn't jeopardized. DM me!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals