Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Canada
City
Surrey
Kinks
Semi public, hidden public, humiliation, exposure, blackmail, degradation, forced feminization
Limits
Social suicide, blood and gore, findom, permanent harm
Experience
Any of my previous experience was with getdare. I had a few masters it didnt really work out.

Scartalaz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 25, 2019
Vancouver BC
My name is Tyler and I am seeking a dominant male/female to well dominate me. I am pretty submissive, but still shy. Therefore sometimes I only respond to force (ex. Blackmail).

Ideally you'll be someone who is strict and will push me without breaking my limits. Force me to explore instead of staying in my comfort bubble.

So whether your a master and want someone to tease or have fun with, of if you're a mistress who enjoys humiliating and toying with men please I want to hear from you!

Disclaimer: this is honestly my first ad so feedback would be appreciated i apologize if there is lack of info I was doing this on mobile and like I said first ad so I'm not really familiar with kink talks system.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Actually it was a fairly well written post. Great work addressing all the info you did. It allows people to see enough about what you seek and what you like dislike to see if it matches up to them, well done.

Featured Threads

New Personals