Self-Chastity

ThatOneBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2014
One of my deepest fantasies has always been to be locked up in chastity, to truly lose control of my ability to orgasm.
It wasn't easy denying myself orgasms. It started with me trying to go longer periods of time without stroking, but it usually ended with failure.

Later on I purchased a chastity device, a cage made out of steel. I had never been more aroused than I was when I first held it in my hands. At first I tried putting the cage on, for hours, but I couldn't get soft enough for it to work. When I finally got the cage on, I did lock it with a padlock, but after a few days I couldn't keep myself from unlocking it.

Thought that it would be impossible for me to keep myself locked and I didn't know of anyone that would've held the key for me. So I decided to try EmlaLock. Locking myself up, taking a picture of the combination without looking at it, uploading it and deleting the picture on my phone. I did set it to 1% chance of being unlocked per day. I then started the chastity session. The feeling of losing that control got me frustrated, only seconds after starting the session I started leaking precum (for the first time in my life) embarrassingly.

I'm now 13 days into the session and I've never been more frustrated, yet I have never felt happier as I'm getting closer to becoming the sub I dream of being.

Hoping to one day find a keyholder

Reactions: spkmibtm

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
This sounds amazing! Congrats on 13 days! I find the two week mark is always the hardest.

Good luck on finding a keyholder too. For what it's worth every person I've let in on my chastity kink has been into it. Don't be shy about asking those you are close to for what you want. Life it too short!

Reactions: spkmibtm

Featured Threads